Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Call Me, Maybe.


One of many Call Me, Maybe pictures.
“Hey I just met you…” is all I’ve been seeing on twitter and lately been hearing on the radio thanks to Canadian singer, Carly Rae Jepsen.
I was intrigued because of all the tweets I was seeing so I decided to give it a listen, for all you Carly fans I apologize but the song is annoying. I could not wrap my head around why the song was getting so much attention; pretty much everything about it is annoying. But of course I feel awful for saying that so I decided to give it another chance….but not Carly.
New York City based band Fun. and Vermillion, SD’s Paradise Fears both covered the song and honestly I like both versions better. While both are two entirely different bands from two slightly different genres, they managed to make an annoying song less annoying. Give them both a listen and tell me who your favorite is, because I don’t think I can choose just one.


For all thing’s FUN., check out their Twitter, Facebook and website.
For all thing’s Paradise Fears, check out their Twitter, Facebook and website.


xoxo,
alicia.

No comments:

Post a Comment